Express your thoughts Freely.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

From a males perspective part 2

In life finding some who is totally compatible with you is one of the hardest things to do, so we date and date until some give up, the lucky few find that special someone and get marry. Weather they break up a few years later it does not matter, for that moment they though they were inseparable so they went ahead and got married.

Often males are the main cause of separation/divorce at least that’s the way it’s portrayed. With which I have to disagree.


Secondly money is next on the list, but from my observation I would put money at the top of the list. People say money is the route of all evil and we often take this terminology and twist it in order to get the best meaning to suit our situation. I have seen a number of marriages failed from the shortage of income, mainly the guy loosing his six figure income job. When this happen I sit back and wonder, what is marriage all about? Is it love or money?

I know we all want to be financially stable, but come on don’t date a guy because he has money. Marry him for more than that, because when that job is no longer there and you can’t live the fancy lifestyle it’s not going to be pretty. How do you lay in bed with a person that you don’t love for years, have kids and all?

You may not understand this post because I am writing with allot of emotion, my friend of 5 years wife just broke up with him, and told him she did not really love him, he gave her what she wanted which was financial comfort and now he is no longer in a job so he is irrelevant.

Tell me how the fuck do people do shit like this. Come on now, this guy went the extra mile for this young lady, now what he is stuck with mortgage payment and all sort of bills and she move out and on with another guy. Fortunately he was not ready for kids, because the impact on the kid’s would have been even greater.

Now this makes me happy to be a single guy. Well you females ask why guys have to be the dick they are; this is a prime example, the nice guy always get fucked over, and when they became the monster you females make them into them you all complain, and the dumb question fallow ,"where are all the good men? You really want to know, well think about how many cool dudes you have fucked over and multiply it by seven and you may have a good idea where they went.

I so often hear this silly remark from girls, saying they like bad guys, cool you like bad guys, when you get to the age where you really want to settle down, why don’t you go look for the bad guy. No I don’t want the bad guy no more, why? O he is still in college fucking around cant pass his classes, of drop out of high school because he is just dumb.

While the stupid geek is on Wall Street making the six figure income, now you want to come get the geek, well guess what, you all lucked out. Just think about it, all the geeks you have known in your life, where are they now? And compare all the so called bad guys, where are they now?

I always wanted to have a high school, sweet heart, but for me that was not possible, my mom moves so many different countries to live so I was constantly on the go, could not take the time out to really get to know any one. Now that I am grown and is very comfortable with where I am its much harder, because you don’t know who is real or fake.

I once said that I would never date uneducated females and It sparked a big debate, but I still hold my belief. The least she should have is a bachelor’s degree, in any field except criminal justice. A person with a basic education such as a bachelor’s degree thing so different from a none educated person and they make more rational decision, this list goes on an on, I don’t need to explain this.

A single income household is the biggest disaster possible, trust me just think about it, what will happen if the bread winner loses his or her job, you loose the house, the car, and the family looses their medical coverage. Living in New York has though I allot of things, about money and family values. If you want to know if someone is real move to New York and live on a slim income, and see how long this relationship will last.

7 comments:

Andhari said...

A single income household is the biggest disaster possible

sooo true.

OmegaRadium said...

Preach it! Men always get the raw end of the deal when it comes to marriage in the US. Divorce laws are tailored to benefit the gold diggin wife, and kids are almost always given to the female.

Until I see some improvement in this area, or simply become completely smitten beyond all reason by a female, I'm happy stayin a bachelor.

Unbreakable said...

Insomniaclolita, why is it that i cant comment on your page, is it me or just your page.

Rachel said...

My thoughts on the money issue:

No, I do not date anyone who makes less money than me. But it is not because I am a goldigger or expect them to buy me things, I just want both parties contributing the same so that my lifestyle stays the same. That might sound bad, and it does cut out a lot of guys. But I want someone who is at the same phase of their life as I am. That is, college-educated and earning a decent living.

Omega- there is a new trend beginning in divorce law that is much more equal toward men, and I think the reason it has taken so long is because women have only been in the work force for a short time. It will get better!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I don't know how his wife can forget about her vows so easily...
I do however, believe in a single income household. I want to be home to raise my children so I do want to find someone who will be able to support our family. My mother has worked my entire life and Iw ould have given anything to be able to have her at home. It's not that it was terrible with her working but life would have been easier for everyone, including her.
I do understand there are risks involved but that's why you save beforehand and have an 8-month emergency stash.
Best of luck to your friend...

~*Miss A*~ said...

I agree with you on the single income household!

I don't wonder where all the good guys are at though, I know where they are! They don't exist! ;) Just kidding! I know they do, I just haven't met the right person yet and I'm 100% ok with that.

Marrying someone for money is really stupid, although, in times of desperation that does sound pretty good lol. I couldn't do it though, I'd rather have happiness than money!

lalaliybean said...

Good guys are hard to come buy just as much as good girls are hard to come by. So I completely understand your opinion.

Alot of times I have to give my friends the side-eye because they insist on doing "gold-diggerish" things and I will disassociate myself with a trifiling female in a heartbeat because you know the whole "birds of a feather" thing.

PS.. NY dudes (that i've encountered) have a tendency to try to assess you and run game AND string you along a little quicker than the average jersey boy. Maybe bc of the distance idk but it BLOWS. *shrugs*