Express your thoughts Freely.

Friday, March 27, 2009

MEMO TO MY READERS:

I have recently changed my blog name from life is a journey to the Views of Jermaine Jackson for personal branding reasons.

In life your personal brand is the most important asset. So I take it that since a have a blog that people actually read that it’s only rig that I put my personal stamp on it which is my name. In this case, I also want to publish my post from my personal website but that has not bin activated as yet, so I will continue to write on BlogSpot. When this however is done I will notify you as fallows.

Thanks for reading
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

3 comments:

insomniaclolita said...

It actually sounds fiercer. Good for you!:)

Rachel said...

May we call you "Jermajesty"?

Unbreakable said...

lol lol why that name? but you can call me whatever feels comfortable to you.

There was an error in this gadget