Express your thoughts Freely.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Never give up when your going through your down time.

When there comes a time in your life when everything seems to be going wrong don’t think it’s the end of the world, life can and will get better. About a year or so ago my life was not the best place to be I was lonely and for the most part my social life was not existent. I had tons of people around me for the most part but I was lonely more than anyone was. But no one knew this I had the smiles going at all times was still the most fun person to be around, I didn’t let it eat me away no did I allow it to have the better of me, as I always hope and pray that things would have gotten better soon. So when I though thing was just about to get better it went for the worst, the girl I was dating broke up with me which totally devastated me, in the same week my car was stolen then I think its times to just start running, and keep running until I end up something hot and peaceful. But that I didn’t I had hope still, I still believe things would have gotten better they did not when I expected it, I guess for people who believe in god this would be when hey say god answers prayers not when you think he should be when he know we need it.

A few months passed and I can now say I am the happiness I have been in my life, the same girl that broke up with me and I got back together this was one of the happy moments to begin with then we went on a few short trips, I am all for travelling, I love just getting up and going away, so we have our cruise coming up next weekend and I am so excited about it, we will be flying to Florida to meet up with my best friend that I have not seen in seven years!! Then we will be catching the boat, our cruise is going to Belize, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Panama, I have been to Mexico but it still find it fun every time I go so I really don’t mind as for my girl this will be her first time on a cruise so she is really excited.

My car was stolen so I went back to my old car, but today I got my new BMW which I am really happy about its my favorite color which is dark blue, with tan interior just love it. So in all life is getting better and I am happy about it, I did not give up and therefore my life is better today. I really hope you all have excited things planned for this summer. See you guys when I get back.

5 comments:

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

congrats on everything that is going great in your life. this was an inspiting post!

JStar said...

I remember the post about your girls and you breaking up and the other stuff you didnt mention on this one...and about the car too....Thanks for the update, its sooo good to hear your doing great! May God continue to bless!

Andhari said...

I'm glad things really look up for you!:)

OmegaRadium said...

Woot! So happy things are looking up for ya!

Gnetch said...

Yay! So happy for you. You're a good person. You deserve to be happy.